Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
All authors listed in the submission have contributed to the scientific work and vice versa.
Honorary authorships and omissions are prohibited. Full author details including affiliation must
- All authors named on the submission have read the Copyright Notice, have permission for any reproduction, and will follow due process
- At the time of submission, accurate and complete details of all authors must have been included, including names, email addresses, and affiliations. The order of authors must also be accurate.
- All authors named on the submission consent to its publication.
- Authors have obtained permission for any reproduction from other sources.
- Where appropriate, Information regarding ethics approval from relevant institution(s) must be included in the manuscript.
- At the time of submission, two versions of the manuscript must have been uploaded; one where the authors are identified and one where they are de-identified.
- The text must adhere to the formatting and referencing requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This is an open-access article licensed under the terms of the under Creative Commons BY-NC 4.0, which permits non-commercial use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
The articles can be freely shared (copied and redistributed) in any medium or format only for non-commercial purposes. Proper credit must be given, a link to the license provided, and any changes indicated. Legal terms or technological measures that restrict others from exercising the rights granted by the license are prohibited. The rights granted are irrevocable, provided that the license terms are followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.